Wednesday, June 26, 2013

One card one stamp

Do you know that Close to My Heart has some A-sized stamps where they are rather big images and after you stamp it on a 3x3 (or even larger) card, your card is basically finished?

I like using those stamps for quick cards, but today I am sharing a card that I only have one stamped image on it but the stamp is not one of those A-sized stamp sets.


At first I thought it might be boring if there is only one stamped image on the card, but after adding some colors to it, the image really pops.  Together with the doily cut by the Artiste cartridge, the card comes together quite nice.

To tell you the truth, I was inspired to use this stamp by this sketch from The Deconstructed Sketch:


And to tell you some more, I was inspired by the Close to My Heart Idea Book on how to use this stamp.  The Idea Book showcased a card stamped with this image where the bird and the flowers are slightly colored.  This is an awesome idea and I'll employ this technique more often!

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment