Sunday, August 17, 2014

Birthday Wishes

My computer was "sick".  And you know how inconvenient it can be.

About two months ago my phone was "sick" and I had to restore it to factory settings in order to turn it back on.  Sadly most of my data stored were gone.  With my computer I am much better at backing up.  I didn't lose any of the files but I was just waiting impatiently until it had restore to the settings that it can fully function.

Phew.  Finally got it working again. 

I would love to craft but it took me quite a bit of time to click "OK", "proceed" to install the softwares but nonetheless I have a lovely birthday card to share:


I still have some CTMH Lucy paper left and I decided to make a background for my card above.  This card was based on the sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge:


I'm also linking up the card to
613 Create - Anything Goes
Amusing Challenge - die cuts

Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

  1. Very pretty colors together. Great take on sketch. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and delicate. Great job. Thanks for sharing with us at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Lucy paper, and still have a small hoard of it left. Great work with this sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, it is simple yet striking. I love it! Thanks for playing along at Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So clean and simple! I love it! Thanks for playing along with us at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice CAS design! Nice interpretation of the sketch! Thanks for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry, this could be a double, Love the colours, and the die cuts. Thanks for sharing with us at AHSC this week, (did not see an approval thing come up when posting before so if it did just remove this comment. )

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like what lovely colors you used. Also I love the simplicity of the card.
    Thanks for playing with us at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card - love the colour scheme. Thanks for joining us this week at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So bright and cheerful, love the colours! Thanks for playing with AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your CAS card. Just the right colors and design. So glad you joined us in our Challenge at 613 Avenue Create. Please join us again tomorrow as we begin another challenge. Hugs and blessings always!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete