Friday, November 7, 2014

Mass production again

Even though I say mass production, I normally do not make more than 4 copies of the same card.  I like to switch up things a little bit to give it a new look, or at the very least, a different look.

The cards I am sharing today are almost identical, except for the color of the background.  Do you like the red background better or the green background better?

I first made the green one:


Then I thought I could make it in a different color so I went to grab my red cardstock to make this:


I wish I had some green baker's twine then the two cards could be a true mirror image of each other.  Oh well, red baker's twine is just as fine.

Here's a collage of both of them:


I can't decide which one I like better.  What about you?

I'm entering my card to the following:
Christmas stampin' all year long - Anything Goes
Completely Christmas - Anything Goes
Creative Corner - It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Fun with Shapes and More - Christmas

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. très élégantes créations, Joyce, en rouge et en vert, c'est un très beau choix, merci de jouer avec nous chez CSAYL, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm . . . I like the red better. The red and white combo looks more "Christmas-y" to me, thought the green one is very pretty, too. Great CAS layout and the snowflakes are so pretty. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete