Monday, November 23, 2015

Mission Accomplished

Last Sunday I reported that I wanted to send 75 cards to the Caring Hearts Card Drive.  I have been working hard last week and yesterday I finished another batch so I have 100 to send to the Card Drive!

I just went to the post office and put my cards in a priority box.  They will arrive in Texas in two days.

I feel so good about sending cards to those in need.  The thought that my cards will bring a smile to someone warms my heart.

There's still little time to send your cards to the Card Drive.  I encourage you to spread the joy of the holiday season.  If you can't make it, send your cards to local senior centers or hospitals.  I'm sure they will appreciate it.

Now that this mission is accomplished, I'm off to making cards for my family and friends!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment