Friday, February 26, 2016

Hello!

Hello and Happy Friday!

Last week I shared a card that used a rainbow of colors.  Today I'm sharing another one:


It is actually quite fun to make this card.  I first stamped the floral background called Botanical Backgrounds with Versamark ink and heat set it with white embossing powder.  Then I masked off the panel with masking tape and used little sponge daubers and ink pads to ink up the entire panel.  Same as last week's card, the color palette is: Pixie, Sunset, Canary, Pear, Glacier and Gypsy.

Then I cut out the word Hello using  Cricut Explore and the font from Artiste cartridge, put the panel on a black note card, and it's finished.

I'm linking up my card to the following challenges:
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
Crafting with an Attitude - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! Love those rainbow colours!
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting with Friends
    Veronique DT

    ReplyDelete