Monday, June 13, 2016

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday!  More craft-related things to share today!




1.  Close to My Heart Flash Sale - It is closing in just a few hours.  Hurry!  These great deals go up on Friday at 3pm (MT) and end on Monday at 3pm (MT).  Snatch them quickly!  I really like the Picture My Life Bundles here and here.  Now that I'm tempted to get the embellishments here too!  I love these embellishments because they are generic enough to put on all types of project.  I like versatile products!

2.  The Long Way Home is this month's stamp of the month.

Stamps

This set is perfect for your summer trips/camping.



3.  #AlltheAlbums campaign is extended through July 31!  You now have more time to save 25% on your purchase on any My Legacy Album.  I like D-ring albums more than post-bound albums, for the convenience of course!  My favorite is the My Legacy Black D-ring album   and I also like the Slate Circles D-ring album.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment