Sunday, November 13, 2016

A quick update

My blog has been oh so quiet.  Well, it all started when my Cricut Explore broke down several weeks ago.  I somehow fixed it but it showed its attitude from time to time.  When it worked it's fine but if it didn't it is extremely frustrating.  Perhaps it's sign that I should upgrade my machine!

But the major reason is that I'm making an unplanned move.  It wasn't well-planned at least.  I had very little time to move.  Serious I just threw everything in my suitcases and boxes and thought I would organize in my new place.

Now most of my craft supplies have been shipped to my new place.  It is almost impossible to craft, but you know I am just itching to play!  So I played along Shimelle's challenge - go big with red:


This is the second to last thing I made before my actual move.  Will share the card I made later this week.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment