Friday, December 16, 2016

Happy Howlidays

I have said it many times that masculine cards could be tricky.  That still holds true.  But I think that many Lawn Fawn critter images will bring a smile to everyone's face.

I've made this card for a guy friend who loves dogs. 


Remember I said the slide on over die is my new favorite?  I just have to use it on every card now.  Love interactive cards:

You may find this card look familiar.  It has the exact same layout as this one here.  The cards go to different household.  Hopefully they won't know about it.  Shhhh......

I'm entering my card to the following:
The Male Room - Christmas
Craftaholics - Guys + Christmas
Crafting with an Attitude - Anything Goes
Through the Purple Haze - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!




3 comments:

  1. Oh wow! This is fabulous. I love that it's interactive. The cute little dog is fab and the pun sentiment really made me smile. Love the plaid sky! Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room this month! Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this cute little scene and the sentiment is so paw-some! I just saw these dies the other day and now I may just HAVE to have them!

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh. This is so cute!! Thanks for linking up at Craftaholics R Us.

    ReplyDelete