Wednesday, May 24, 2017

with hugs and love

This week I'm on call for jury duty.  I'm glad to serve the community.  While waiting, what's better than putting a new post on my blog?

I'm continuing with my mini-series of cards using the same Lawn Fawn set.  I can't say how much I love it enough!  Versatile, fun and pretty!


This time I'm using the sentiment that comes with the set.  My friend just needed a pick-me-up and I think it's perfect for her.  This card is so easy to make, and the sentiment in the center can be changed to anything.  Perhaps a "hello" or "thanks" die cut will make it super awesome too!

My card is linking up to the following:
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Double D Challenge - Flowers Galore
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment