Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Many Thanks - Card Patterns Sketch 151

I am falling in love with using the card patterns found online.  I came across Card Patterns, a Weekly Sketch Blog, and saw this sketch:
I was attracted to the clean and simple sketch and was about to make another Valentine card.  Yet I wanted to take a step further - can I make it a Musculine card?  Yes, I can!

It was fun to turn the sketch into this musculine card.  The star is my favorite piece.  Here are the materials used to make this project (All Close to My Heart products):
1.  Kraft cardstock
2.  Bamboo cardstock
3.  Bulk ribbon - Cocoa
4.  Hemp - natural
5.  Embroidery Floss Neutral Assortment
6.  Victory Workshop on the Go stamp set
7.  Thoughful Tidings stamp set (February 2012 Stamp of the Month)
8.  Bamboo Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
9.  Barn Red Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
10.  Twilight Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
11.  Desert Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad

No comments:

Post a Comment