Friday, August 24, 2012

Mojo Monday 255

Happy Friday!

It has been a long week for me so I am really happy that it is finally FRIDAY!

I'd like to share something fun so I've used the sketch from Mojo Monday to make a Halloween card.

The sketch looks like this:


Stumbled upon the designer papers for a while, I've decided to use cardstocks only.  Why not?  Close to My Heart's clear stamps allow us to make our own patterned paper - that is unique, tailor-made , and most importantly, fun!

I've used background stamps on the cardstocks to create my pattern on my card:


The tag, the web and the spiders were all cut from the awesome Cricut Artiste cartridge.  They belong to the themed keys so I know that when I am making my halloween projects, they are my go-to keys.  As easy as that. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. A great, fun Halloween card! Thanks for playing along with us at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete