Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Multiple Choice Questions

Remember you were told that when you are down to two answers to a multiple choice question, pick one and don't second guess yourself?

This probably applies to crafting too!

I wanted to create a card using La Belle Vie with the sketch provided by Retro Sketches:


I knew which shape I wanted to cut using the Close to My Heart Art Philosophy cartridge, but could not decide the size, nor could I decide which stamp to use.  I have come up with at least four versions.  Eventually, after looking at the first one that I made, I thought that was the best one.  How funny is that?  So here's my first and last version of the card:



La Belle Vie paper packet is the one that I "love at first sight."  It is elegant and romantic.  Have you heard about the advantages of the Close to My Heart Burlap ribbon?  I thought others were exaggerating but it is definitely amazing - no smell, no weird touching, easy to cut and no trimmings, etc.  You see the plain use of it here, but in my other abandoned verions, I've done different things and it is so easy to work with.  No mess!  I highly recommend it!

Materials used:
1.  La Belle Vie Workshop on the Go
2.  Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge
3.  Bonjour stamp set
4.  Bard Red cardstock
5.  Hemp (natural)
6.  Bulk Ribbon (burlap ribbon)
7.  Sparkles - clear assortment
8.  Black grosgrain ribbon (retired)


No comments:

Post a Comment