Saturday, July 21, 2012

Heart 2 Heart Challenge - Sketch Challenge

This week Heart 2 Heart Challenge provides us with a sketch that looks like this:


It gave me quite a hard time and for a while I had absolutely no idea what I was going to do with this sketch.  But guess what?  My *new* Close to My Heart Artiste cartridge has arrived and after flipping the handbook, the light bulb went off!  I was going to use three gears to substitute the circles in the card.  To a certain extent I can't believe that I wasn't cutting the 3-D items as my first try of the Artiste cartridge.  But yes, the very first image I used with Artiste was the gears!

It became apparent that it would become a musculine card so I went ahead to make this birthday card for my dad (Shhhhhh............my mom's birthday is coming up but I still have no idea what to make for her........Shhhhhhh).

My dad's b-day card looks like this:


My dad is not a big fan of bingo, so I just put this huge birthday message on the face of the card.  I'm sure he will read it.

Now I must continue to think about what to make for my mom.......

1 comment: