Monday, October 29, 2012

Happy Halloween!

It's Halloween week!  Even though Halloween falls on Wednesday, we are still going to celebrate and have fun!

I'm making some last-minute cards.  One of which made use of the sketch provided by Try Stampin on Tuesday:


My card uses some old supplies - paper from the Holligan paper pack and Wicked, the Stamp of the Month from 2011:


This card is also entering the challenge at The Friday Mashup, which asks that we make a project with a witch.



I should be done with the cards, but gotta run to grocery to make sure I have enough candy!

5 comments:

  1. TOO FUN! LOVE your images--a great take on our sketch! Thanks for joining us at TSOT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your vampy witch. Those images are so cool. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those stamped images are great - I love them! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that witch image and the cat!

    Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those images! Thanks for sharing with us at the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete