Friday, October 12, 2012

One Layer Halloween Card

I need a couple of quick Halloween cards for some small kids.  Sometimes I think that the card may have gone unseen if the candy is good enough, but feel really awful if there is no card in the basket.  Oh well, let's settle with a quickie.

I found a CAS sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch blog:


This week OLW challenge asks that we make a one-layer Halloween card. Let's do it!


My card looks like there is not enough white space compared to the sketch.  But you know, it is for a kid, the bats and the spiders are quite important.  Kids do not appreciate the empty space as much as we do.  Nevertheless I did complete two challenges and find a way to make some quickie for the kids' candy baskets.  Yay!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Such a fun card. I love the colors and those bats are adorable! Thanks for playing in our first CAS(E) this Sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyce I'm with you about cards for kids! They just don't appreciate them or take a lot of time to look at them. I tend to make quick and simple cards too. This has a lot of FUN color and movement!!! So glad you played along with us in our first CAS(E) this Sketch challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun Halloween card. Great take on the sketch. Thanks so much for playing along with us @ CAS(E) this Sketch:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great one-layer Halloween card. So many fun images. Thanks for joining us this week for the OLW Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your card! Great design based on the sketch. CAS white space has been debated and will probably continue to be. However much white space is enough for you, works. :)

    ReplyDelete