Wednesday, December 26, 2012

One Cupcake Card is not Enough

After a short break on Christmas day, let's continue our Cupcake Week.  Looking at my stash, I believe that I could make another cupcake card with the same supplies used in my first cupcake card.  Yes, same supplies and same cupcake but the cards look different:


Which one do you like better?  This one above or the one shown on Monday? 

This card is entering the challenge at Freshly Made Sketches and made use of the sketch provided by it:


It is also entering the challenge at Addicted to CAS and the theme is SWEET:

I hope you can find some time for crafting even if you are busy shopping or entertaining guests.  Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Cupcakes and polka dots - so festive! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully sweet cupcake! I love it! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card Joyce and an awesome take on our sketch!
    Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!
    Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for joining us at Addicted to CAS with your super sweet cupcake its gorgeous hope we will see you again soon.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a big fan of dots and spots so your cupcake card is right up my alley Joyce. Lovely! Thanks for joining the challenge fun at ATCAS this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card! Great cupcake! Love that added yellow strip! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete