Sunday, December 2, 2012

Ornaments

Apart from making Christmas cards, I also like to make some simple home decor items to enhance the Christmas feel!

Thanks to the Artiste cartridge it has become so much easier.  I'd like to share the paper ball ornament which was a lot of fun to make:


I'm going to put them in a big transparaent bowl, and perhaps hang the small ones in the tree.  Totally like making them and this has become my new addiction!

The paper ornaments are entering the challenge at Color My Heart #20 - asking us to use Cranberry, Smoothie, Olive and New England Ivy.  Pear and Partridge paper is just the perfect solution to the challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. These look so fun and festive! I can see they would become addicting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty ornaments, Joyce. They'll look so pretty on your tree! Thanks for joining in at Color My Heart this week.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete