Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Monster Hugs

Hi everyone!  It's quite a while since my last post.  I am focusing on scrapbook pages and mini-albums these days as the Lau Family has decided the date for the next reunion trip.  That means I have to catch up on those!

Nevertheless I do not want to forget about cardmaking and I've recently acquired a lot of goodies! :)  I will send out quite a number of Halloween cards to kiddos and I think the stamp sets from Lawn Fawn really help me get them done easily:


When I first saw the Argyle Backdrops, I knew I had to get it.  I just love background stamps!  See how nice it has added interests to the purple card base?  I also love the Sweater Weather set and I knew I would use the label die a lot.  I like that it has an inner oval so I could put another stamped layer on top of the label, like I did here.  And who can resist the little monsters from Monster Mash?  They are too cute!  For this card I first stamped the monster onto the white oval in black, then I stamped it again, colored it and fussy cut it out.  It was popped up with foam squares and I like the shadow behind him.

My card is linking up to the following:
One Crazy Stamper - Halloween/Christmas
A Girl who Crafts - Anything Goes
Ladybug Crafts - Anything Goes
Paradise of Stamps - Anything Goes

I gotta get back to my scrapbooking.  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Acute card. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. socha dt paradise of stampsSeptember 11, 2014 at 2:43 AM

    Beautiful, don't forgot to add our badge in your blog to validate your participation, Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the monster image...
    thank you for sharing with us over at a girl who crafts.
    Floss
    DT

    ReplyDelete