Thursday, February 5, 2015

Thank you

The class Clean and Simple 4 is finishing up and I wish I had more time to do the "assignments."  There are quite a number of techniques I wanted to try but when time is running out I'm going to try those that appear to be easier.


I happened to have gesso and I'd like to try this "stamping with gesso" and "gesso resist" techniques:


Stamping with gesso is not difficult at all.  It's my first time using gesso and I'm sure it won't be the last.  It dries very fast!  This technique reminds me of stamping with paint.  Comparatively, gesso is a much faster-drying medium and much more forgiving too! 

I'll going to try this more often!

My card is entering the following challenges:
Sassy Studio Designs - Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Scrapper's Delights - Anything Goes
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome card - you have inspired me to try this technique as well! Thanks for playing along with our Wonderful Wednesday at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such happy colors! Love it! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow stunning who would of thought Gesso. I love the idea and I have Gesso.. hum thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination.

    ReplyDelete