Monday, February 16, 2015

Triplets

Happy Monday and Happy President's Day for those of you in the U.S.!

I hope I am not boring you but I love the sketch of this card and this card so much that I've decided to do a third one, this time a Christmas card:


These three cards share the same structure and elements but because of the different papers they all look so different.  Love this type of collage where I can use up a lot of scraps from my 6x6 paper pads.  Also love it because I think I'm finally more comfortable in using patterned paper on cards.

My card is entering the following:
Hiding in My Craft Room - Super Scraps Saturday
Crafty Calendar - Anything Goes
All Sorts - Any occasion other than birthday
Amusing Challenge - die cuts
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. I love this card with the great background. Makes you think of the music at Christmas time. Thank You for sharing with us over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sketch and beautiful card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the papers you have chosen for this and the overall design. It's so cool, Joyce. I'm so happy you were able to play along with us at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends this fortnight. Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card!! Love the layout of the card and the papers are perfect!
    Thanks for joining in at Crafty Calendar Challenge for our Anything Goes Challenge this month!
    Hugs
    Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete