Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Thanks

Building stamps are very popular right now.  I love them too!  I like that they are versatile.  By changing the combination of stamps and colors you have an unlimited number of images!  The February Stamp of the Month at Close to My Heart is a building stamp and I am having quite a lot of fun with it!  I tried different color combinations and stamped an entire background:



I've used the newer colors from the Close to My Heart palette - Pixie, Canary and Glacier.  I was very happy with my one-of-a-kind patterned paper but I'll tell you honestly I was stuck after that because I couldn't decide how i wanted to put it on a card.  LOL.

I knew I should use a big portion of it because the size of the pattern is rather large.  Then I decided to cut 1/2" strip off, attached it to Whisper (grey) cardstock as the card front.  I added butterflies from Art Philosophy cartridge and the sentiment from Artiste cartridge to finish it off.

My card is entering the following:
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
Cuttin and Stampin - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Retarte - Something New Something Old
Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and the colours are super xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! Such fun colors! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.
    hugs,
    Pam
    TT DT
    www.pammiesinkypinkies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card. Thank you for sharing your work at Retarte of Stampartpapel. Martha Lucia DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I lov your background! Beautiful colors! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola! Preciosa tarjeta y el juego geométrico está estupendo...me encanta!
    Gracias por participar en Retarte de Stampartpapel, Éxitos. Paula Andrea, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cheerful card! Love the bright colors! Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door. Please come play along with us again!
    Cara

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fabulous card with a lovely color combination. Thanks for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun, bright card! Thank you so much for sharing at Cuttin' and Stampin'!
    Hugs,
    Debbie, DT

    ReplyDelete