Tuesday, June 2, 2015

DAD

Have you started preparing Father's Day card?

I have!  Inspired by Kristina Werner at Maskerade, I created this one by stamping to create a plaid pattern:


The stamp set I used is one from Papertrey Ink.  I like that it has different stripe patterns in the set and each of them is more than 6 inches long (definitely quite a bit longer than 5.5 inches).  The inks used here are from Hero Arts:  Cup O' Joe, Navy, Tide Pool, Green Hills and Cornflower.  I like this color combo and I think I'll use it for future masculine cards. :)

My card is entering the following:
DL.art Thankful Thursday - Father's Day
CRAFT challenge - Father's Day/Male
Sweet Stampin' - Father's Day/Special Male

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Fab card, love your stamping technique to make the checked background. Thank you for sharing with us at the CRAFT Challenge. Shona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card and just right for our Challenge at Sweet Stampin' this week. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely Dad card and great papers ,thanks for sharing at Craft this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous CAS card design. Your plaid stamping is amazing! So perfect for our masculine challenge. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with our 'Father's Day/Special Man' challenge at Sweet Stampin' this week. We're so glad you did. Hugs, Wends x Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete