Monday, June 8, 2015

Tank you!

Did you know that many stamp companies have just released a lot of new products?  WPlus 9, Avery Elle, My Favorite Things and Lawn Fawn!

I am very lucky to grab several items from Lawn Fawn and was excited to play with them this past weekend!

They stamp images give me a great opportunity to practice Copic coloring.  I am so happy with this card:

When the card is shut, you see two fish , some seaweed and a hermit crab.  It's actually a window card:


The two bigger fish on the acetate cover the smaller fish in the back:


I really like how fun it is - it looks great both open and close!  And yes it will go to someone who is very special!

I'm linking up this card to:
Scrappers Delight - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Simply Papercrafts - Anything Goes
Sister Act - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I love the way you have created the window card, it looks great! Lovely colouring and very clever idea. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Simply Papercrafts For All Occasions.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea! Love this card! p.s. how do I subscribe to your blog? I cannot find the button :)

    ReplyDelete