Monday, April 25, 2016

Dinner at Ikko

Last July, I had the opportunity to enjoy a nice Japanese dinner at a restaurant called Ikko.  I took many pictures of the food, despite the dark interior of the restaurant.

I have finally developed the pictures to create a scrapbook page:


I had to make two layouts - one for the food and one for the gluttons.  This one is dedicated to the food.  Sorry about the glare.  I wish I knew how to take better pictures without background lighting.  Note to self:  try taking pictures during daytime instead.  LOL.

I'm entering the challenge at Heart 2 Heart.  The theme is Photo Op.  For me, I'd love to capture all those little moments in life - those with family and friends are the precious ones, even if we are not doing anything special.  Years later, these photos/layouts will help us remember what happened.  I've specifically added two camera motives onto this layout.

Those cameras come from Life in Pictures, this month's Stamp of the Month.  There are only a few days left to get this cute stamp set.   Camera images can be used for cards and layouts. I've made a card here.  It was just one image but with different colors, the camera image makes me smile.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Love your philosophy that we have to capture the little things as well as the big moments! Thanks for sharing with us at H2H challenges.

    ReplyDelete