Friday, January 20, 2017

I copied myself!

Is it bad that I'm copying myself?  I had this in mind when I was creating the first one, so is it really copying?


Last week, I shared the sister card:

I knew that this sketch and the stamp images could be used for a variety of occasions when I made the birthday card.  So I attempted to make a Love You card and just as I anticipated, it worked out great!  Next time I'm going to try a Thank You card.  Is it too much?  They go to different recipients, so I guess that's okay.

Sometimes when I find a sketch or combination of elements that I like, I'll use it on many cards.  The interesting thing is that, although they look similar, it is still fun to make them.  By switching up a few elements the cards look similar yet different.  :)

My card is entering the following:
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Color Crazy Craft Challenge - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner - Add a heart
Moo-Mania - love

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Two nice cards with the sweet little birds.
    Greetings
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic project! Thank you very much for joining us at Moo Mania & More.
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the layout & as you have said I think it will be used lots & both of your creations look different because you have changed a few things....I love them both!!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination, hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a tweet card :-) Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
    ♥ Lena, DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable birds and beautiful set of cards,love your different design...Thank you for joining us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge,hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete