Monday, January 30, 2017

Thanks

I'm sharing a Thank You card today that I am sending to my former co-worker F.  She left our office last September and I miss her dearly.

She is enjoying her retirement and is just as busy as she was working.  She shared her schedule with me last time she came by to visit and boy, was it fun!

From time to time we exchange emails and last Saturday she sent me one wishing me Happy Lunar New Year.  That is so sweet of her.  So I wanted to make a Thank You card for her.

I've used the retired Charlotte paper to match with the images of Adore You, the January Stamp of the Month:


The heart and the sentiments do suggest that it is a Valentine's Day set but it is NOT limited to love cards or Valentine's Day cards!

My card is entering the following:
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Get Creative - Anything Goes
Love to Scrap - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card! I am sure your friend will love it! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Love To Scrap! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

    ReplyDelete