Thursday, January 5, 2017

National Papercrafting Month is here!

I hope everyone had a great holiday season.  I surely did enjoy the company of my family.  We also went to Lego land and had a blast!

It's 2017 and National Papercrafting Month is here!  To celebrate the joy of papercrafting, Close to My Heart has designed a beautiful Welcome Home wreath kit.  The kit comes with pre-cut pieces we can pop out and attach to the sturdy chipboard wreath base.  I've made two of these already.  Mine looks like this:


I have yet decided whether I want to put it at home or at my office.

You may think that I could put one at home and one at my office, but actually, I've made the other one with my 4 year old niece!  That tells you how easy it is to put this together.  It's a fun family activity too!

There are four ways to get this beautiful wreath:

  1. Buy it for $18.95—no qualifying purchase required!
  2. Get it for free with a qualifying $60 purchase!*
  3. Get it for free by hosting a party that reaches the second level of Hostess Rewards.
  4. Get it for free when you sign up to be a Consultant

Want to learn more about it?  Watch the informative video below:


 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment