Monday, August 19, 2013

A color combo

There is a color combo that I have been trying to play but keep forgetting about it.  When I was staying in this past weekend, I took out my ink pads and paper and started playing with it.  The colors are light blue, light and dark purple, light and dark brown.  Tricky, huh?

I was very close to giving up until I finished this acceptable version:


Color challenges are difficult but I will keep trying!

My card is entering the following challenges:
1.  Craftin' Boutique - Anything Goes
2.  Stampin for Weekend - Butterflies
3.  Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
4.  Come and Get It Challenges - Things with wings
5.  Seize the Birthday - Birthday

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. This is more than acceptable Joyce....love it! Great colors and love those butterflies! Thanks for linking it up with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your card turned out beautiful. Love the color combo and the butterflies are so pretty. Thanks for joining us this week at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful birthday card! Love the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at SFTW.
    Hugs
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete