Wednesday, August 28, 2013

A Cupcake

Last week I mentioned that I have not had much success with using Tim Holtz's products on a girly project.  I guess I can now announce that I've overcome that challenge.  Check out this cupcake card:


I based the card on the sketch from Try Stampin' on Tuesday:



I have been wanting to use this cupcake image for a while but just didn't have the occasion for it.  A little girl's birthday is coming up and I think she will like it!  I heard that she likes pink!  That's actually how I tried to use this image on a girly card - using feminine colors.  Purple background and pink mat with a pink cupcake, and pom pom ribbon, so even though the pink mat cardstock was heavily distressed and the image can be used either way, this card turns out very feminine.

My card is also entering the following challenges:
1.  Card Mania - Ribbon
2.  Craftin Desert Divas - Anything Goes
3.  Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
4.  Crafty Sentiment - Get it Girly
5.  Timeless Tuesday - In Distress

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Cute card Joyce! The image looks yummie :-)
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fun card, i love it
    thanks for playing with us at crafy sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Anything Goes“ Linky Party.

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Thank you so much for playing along at Card Mania! Good luck! Ani

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely a success!! Great feminine distressed card! Thanks so much for joining us for the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful card. Love this stamp. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments and good luck x

    ReplyDelete