Monday, August 31, 2015

Last day to get the GREAT Blossom and Jackson paper

Today is the last day to get the retiring products from the Season Expressions and the  2014-15 Annual Inspirations.

Among many of them, the Blossom paper packet is my favorite.  I've made countless projects with it, including this mini album from yesterday's post.



Jackson paper packet, on the other hand, is truly special to me.  Earlier this summer I made this layout to enter the layout contest in the Close to My Heart Convention (this picture was taken before I added the flip flaps):


It's my first Convention and I won the top ten!  So very excited!  I attribute my accomplishment to the great products.  I used the Jackson Workshop on the Go Scrapbooking kit, the Complements and the Assortments and the Picture My Life cards for my layout.  This series of products is perfectly coordinating for the pictures of my family vacation at Horseshoe Bend.  The great products did most of  the work for me.  I love them!

We are all excited about the new Annual Inspirations that will go live tomorrow.  But if you are on the fence for these products, you gotta act fast.  After today they won't be available anymore.

Speaking of retiring products, I will miss some Enchantment colors dearly.  As mentioned here, I love Olive and Outdoor Denim.  They are the perfect green and dark blue for masculine projects.  Together with these, Barn Red, Smokey Plum, Ponderosa Pine, Autumn Terracota, Indian Corn Blue will also retire.  If you like any of these colors or if you have any unfinished projects involving these colors, be sure to grab the ink pad and cardstock before they are gone!

Today also marks the last day to qualify for the Get Organized special.


Remember you'll get a Free stamp set Balloon Wishes for free if you buy the Marker Roll-up and you'll get the new Bling and Base sheets for free if you buy the Accessory Roll-up.  There's no limit as to the number of the free items, so the more you buy the more free items you'll get!

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment