Saturday, August 29, 2015

Zoe layout - One Happy Day

Happy Saturday!

I've finally finished my layout using the new Zoe paper and took a decent picture of it!

Like I've mentioned before, the layout didn't take me that long, but the photography part took me ages to complete.  I've tried various locations at my home and my conclusion is that it is a difficult and daunting task to photograph a layout.  Let me keep trying!

It is a one-page layout but despite the smaller real estate, I managed to use all six patterns featured in the paper pack:



Excuse the quality of the picture.  I promise I'll improve over time!

I'll admit that I made a mistake.  I thought I also ordered the cute Zoe complements but alas, I forgot that part!  Did I let that deter me from finishing the page?  No.  I thought I would get the complements later and make other pages.  For now, I'd just stick to the basic supplies that I have.  So to add interest to my page, I used all the patterns in the paper, and I used some Cricut Artistry shapes and stamps in the Workshop on the Go.  I've even cut one of them into various sizes of circles and scattered them around the page.  Oh, the Zoe Assortment faceted gems are so cute.  They perfectly complemented the other circles on my page.

I wish I had the Zoe complements.  But even without them I had fun putting the layout together.  I'll include them in my next order for sure!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment