Saturday, February 15, 2014

Love you tons

Happy Belated Valentine's Day!  I didn't give out this card on time as I was too tired to finish it off after work yesterday.  Nevertheless I think its cuteness will make up for its tardiness.  I surely had tons of fun making it and I'd love to convert it to other types of cards.


It is a three dimensional card but you could fold it flat.  How nice!  I made the box with Kraft cardstock then added patterned paper to decorate it.  Then I cut many hearts from various patterned paper and stuck them to the anchoring bars in the middle of the box.  The picture above is a top-front view but if you look at it from the front the hearts appear that they are floating. 

One note that I want to make to myself is that the cute Love You Tons stamp set from Lawn Fawn can be used not just for Valentine's Day cards.  I think it will be a cute card to say "tons of happiness" for a birthday card. :)

My card is linking up to the following:
Artistic Inspiration - Anything Goes
Bunny Zoe - Love
Eureka - Love is in the air
Kaboodle Doodle - To my sweetheart
Card Mania Challenge - Love is All Around
Papertake Weekly - With a Heart
Paper Minutes - Love is in the air
Paper Crafting Journey - Love is in the air
Jo's Scrap Shack - Happy Valentine's Day
Polkadoodles - Love/Romance


Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Love the papers you used and those elephants are so cute! Love that idea for a birthday card as well. Thanks for sharing with us at Eureka.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful sentiment on a beautifully designed card, love it, thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations this week
    Carmen
    Co-owner AI

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations.
    Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is just gorgeous! I love anything that is 3D! Beautiful! Thank you for linking up with us this week at Jo's FFC!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet and adorable !!! I am so happy you shared this wonderful project !! Thank you so much for joining us at Jo's Fun Friday Challenge !!!

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super make! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles for our Love/Romance challenge. Take care Zo xx (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I simply adore this card :) Thank you so much for joining us at Jo's Fun Friday Challenge !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never made one of these, but yours is simply gorgeous. Wonderful detail. Thank you for joining in our challenge this time at Paper Crafting Journey, and good luck!
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I do Love your box
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles this time
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete