Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Merry Christmas

I hope everyone enjoyed the President's Day weekend. 

I tried to catch up on a couple of scrapbooking projects but was distracted.  Sometimes scrapbooking projects can be quite intimidating.  I turned to cardmaking for a break and made this Christmas card.


I've used the scraps from the albums I made last Christmas.  I cut various papers at different widths and arranged them on the Kraft card base.  A big circle was cut to mat the tag and the Santa.  Quick and easy.  I love that I used up those scraps!

My card is linking up to the following:
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Christmas
Crimbo Crackers - Santa
Amusing Challenge - more than 6 papers

1 comment:

  1. Great card - love the way you've used up scraps of paper.

    Thanks for joining us at the CRAFT Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete